MENTOR YOUTH NOW: A Guidebook for Transforming Young Lives (Nonfiction) This is a one-of-a-kind book that covers all aspects of mentoring, from the basics to setting boundaries, teaching life skills and how to end a mentoring relationship. It’s a precious resource that's chock full of practical guidance and inspirational stories about mentors from around the U.S. Some examples of topics covered are sex issues, drugs, loaning money and proper behavior. The book is available on Amazon. To learn more, please visit Jill's other website: MentorYouthNow.com.
ADVENTURES WITH THE ANCIENT CRYSTAL SKULLS (True Story) - Jill cowrote this inspirational memoir with Joky ("YOH kee") Van Dieten from the Netherlands. As a child, she witnessed her mother confronting Nazis. Joky was the first female Ferrari racecar driver in Europe. She became an international celebrity after surviving a horrific accident. She experienced amazing spiritual adventures all over the world. Joky overcame a family tragedy, saved her kids from a kidnapping and endured other dangerous situations. She owns 11 ancient crystal skulls that have mystical, healing powers. One of these artifacts helped her to miraculously overcome a malignant brain tumor. Joky's motivational story is very compelling. Click on this link to purchase the book online.
DOLPHIN HEALING (Chapter Book) - A 10-year-old girl fighting cancer is inspired to live through her love for a dolphin. She becomes the leader of a movement in her small town to save dolphins from tuna nets used by the greedy owner of a local fishery where her mother works. Using "PNI" techniques (psycho-neuro-immunology) the girl is able to heal herself. She becomes globally famous for her efforts to save dolphins, and gains the popularity that she has always craved. Her mother falls in love with a marine biologist who befriends the girl. The child also overcomes sibling rivalry and grows closer to her sister. Artist Valerie Woelk created 18 detailed illustrations. Click here to buy the book online at Amazon.
- eHarmony.com – part of writing team that wrote an online series called “The Compatible Marriage"
- Published several online articles
- Won a national essay contest sponsored by Sadie Magazine; First Prize: Writers Retreat at Woodhull Institute in San Francisco
- Brochures, business cards and other corporate materials for Crystal Vending Machines Corporation
- PSA for Elsmere Canyon - Helped save it from being turned into a landfill
- Assistant to the V.P. of Creative Affairs at Paramount Studios
- Assistant to producers and others at Twentieth Century-Fox Studios
- Production Supervisor of Public Access Television